5% Imagination 2% Intelligence 93% Bullshit

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spoiled California Sun Baby

My sister asked me why I haven't been posting any blogs and I told her it's because I have a life, this isn't true.  I've always had a life but this one has a month-to-month prepaid USB modem in it.  Which means I use it only for important things like stalking people on Facebook and buying shoes.  Seriously, what the fuck have I been up to? Well, I live in Melbourne, Australia where the men dress like they're in a GQ magazine and the girls think they can get away with the 'runway bun' when they go out (see below for runway bun).  I love this city but hate it's weather.  Emma got called a 'spoiled California sun baby' the other day and I said 'damn right!' But enough complaining about the weather because I do it twenty times a day.  Let's talk about the food and how amazing it is.  It's amazing.  Now the footy players and how sexy they are.  Can't be described (refer to photo below).  I'll wait till I leave Melbourne to post about my personal experiences because they range from complete opposites of the emotional spectrum and it may cause some head inflation or ego bruising.  For now I bid you farewell my handful of bean readers.

Runway Bun

Footy Player (Okay, maybe Rugby)

No comments: