5% Imagination 2% Intelligence 93% Bullshit

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Letters

One of my favorite things are hand written letters. Here are a few I came across while packing. I'll put my own comments in parenthesis.

Timothy Vasquez
Lackland, TX

Dear Brandi,

I sent Mama the money order for $400.00 but she said the prices went up. If $200.00 is not enough for you borrow some from somebody and I will pay them back. I gotta roll some t-shirts now so bye. :)

(My brothers is awesome and he ends his letters accordingly)




Jeremy Terrazas
Bakersfield, CA

Here is your belt. Don't worry about mine, I rarely wear it anyway. Just hold on to it for me. In case you hadn't noticed by my page I am, yet again, going to try to see if things can work out between Hannah and I. I know, you probably don't think it's a good idea but I think that every one has at least one person in their life that forces them to turn a blind eye to logic. Hannah is, apparently, that person for me. I'm not sure how things will work out, or if they even will at all, but I'm going to try. I don't know how often we will be able to talk, or how long it will be before I see you again. I do know, and I want you to know that no matter what happens or how much time passes, I will ALWAYS think of you as one of my BEST friends, and I will ALWAYS love you. This is not goodbye, so...until next time...

Love
Jeremy Terrazas

(This is one of those guy friends that stops talking to you whenever he gets a girlfriend. I've just recently accepted it and know that he is truly one of my best friends. This letter is about 2 years old and I just threw out that belt he mentioned in the beginning about a week ago. I guess keeping it that long for no reason really says something.)




Timothy Vasquez
Lackland, TX

Dear Brokeass,

I don't really have much to say but I still haven't had the chance to get a money order. If I'm not able to do that I'll just send you $200 bucks in the mail kk. Oh and guess what? We got gassed yesterday and that shit was awesome, I walked outta that chamber like a gee and some photographer dude was taking pictures me, I felt so cool. Ha but later on I set off a roadside bomb and killed my whole team and I felt like an idiot. That's all I got to say so write me back and date your letters.

(My brother didn't really set off a roadside bomb. He was in basic training for the Air Force)






No comments: